Many people do not know how to deal with the situation of automatic gear shifting, but don't worry, the following small series is the automatic gear out of gear processing method, let's have a look!
There are two common cases of automatic shifting. One is that when the accelerator pedal is slightly raised, the gear will jump back to the neutral position; the other is that when the load on the uphill is increased, the gear will jump back to the neutral position immediately. In this case, if the gear is not engaged again, it will easily lead to slope sliding and serious accidents.
The causes are as follows:
(1) The elastic force of fork spring is weakened or broken, resulting in self-locking positioning failure;
(2) The effective stroke of the fork is small or the fork is bent and deformed, resulting in gear meshing not in place and easy to get out of gear after being stressed;
(3) The shift fork locking screw is loose, and the steel ball of the fork shaft positioning groove or self-locking device is worn, and the gear lever cannot be positioned reliably;
(4) The end face of shifting fork is seriously worn, and the clearance between fork end face and ring groove of sliding gear is too large, so the sliding gear is easy to shift back and forth and automatically out of gear;
(5) The spline of gear and shaft is worn, and the clearance between keyway is too large, which makes the gear swing in transmission, and the sliding gear is easy to leave the meshing position;
(6) The working face of the gear is worn into a cone, which makes the meshing clearance of the gear too large, which is easy to produce the axial thrust and cause the sliding gear to be out of engagement;
(7) Bearing wear, bearing looseness, bearing and shaft inner ring sliding, bearing and box seat hole outer ring sliding, axial clearance is too large, all make gear shaft tilt and gear shaft displacement, resulting in gear automatically out of engagement after stress.